Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Sister's New Casa

Carla and her friend Catrina recently moved into their own little place out East Leavenworth Road.  She had me up the other night for home made pizza and a yummy appetizer of roasted peppers and tomatoes.  And zucchini bread. And wine.  I had to work the next day otherwise I probably would have passed out from food coma on their floor.

Sister whipping up a delicious meal.


Oh yeah...I forgot I had bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar too...


On top of being a great cook, Carla is an amazing artist.  These pictures don't do them justice.  Just trust me, they are awesome.

The scales are in 3-D.  She must have used sparkly poster board? I forgot to ask.  And there is also wispy material...hmmm I should have gotten more details.  I really like it.


I really, REALLY like this one.  Unfortunately for me, Carla gave it to Catrina for her birthday.  Guess I need to commission some work for myself.


Love you Sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment