Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No Rest for the Wicked

Especially when the wicked book a two week trip to Barbados...hee hee.  Since the kitchen is functional (and awesome) we have to tackle the outside because Jay says it HAS to be painted before the snow flies.  What that really means is it has to be painted before we leave October 16.  Yeah. You do the math.  It also means that because no one has painted it in who knows how long there is a lot of prep work involved.  We just keep telling ourselves it is all worth it.

Jay's side.


My side. Wait.  Why doesn't it look like I did anything?! I did, I promise.


In other news: does anyone else think our tomatoes are out of control?! They totally are.  That's okay though because they are producing and Oh. So. Yummy.  Not much beats a ripe tomato right off the vine.


No comments:

Post a Comment