Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Bean

I can't help myself, I am dedicating a post to the Bean, our newest addition.  I mean really, how cute is she?  I know, I know she is our third "fur baby".  If we had human babies I wouldn't spend so much time on our animals.  But for now, and at least for awhile, they are what we have.  So bear with me.  

It was touch and go for a bit because as it turns out I am really allergic to her.  I was a mess.  Ralfie doesn't bother me too much unless I pet him continuously.  Then I sneeze.  Then he runs away. Problem solved.  Either Lucy's make up is just different enough or two cats is my maximum, but it was awful.  Then I started taking a nettle supplement from the health food store that helps with allergies.  It is amazing.  I sneeze much less and my runny nose is dried up.  I can't believe it.  She also goes outside all day now and sometimes all night when she won't come in.  My allergies have improved enough that we can keep her.  And she is just hilarious.  Chloe and Ralfie are both used to her now as well.

Looooong Kitty Number Two.  Giving Ralfie a run for his money.


Don't talk to me. I had a rough day chasing leaves.


Rylee came to visit and to say that she loved Lucy is an understatement.  For two hours she chased Lucy around.  "Lucy is cute.  She loves me right?"  were the two constant sentences I heard.  Along with, "Give Lucy a bath?"  Well......knock yourself out kid. :-)




Rylee came down with Pink Eye the next day.  I asked Desiree if she was sure it wasn't the cat....  So far Jay and I haven't got Pink Eye. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment