As in 69. And after a life time of drugs, alcohol, and touring...it shows. We ended up at Bumbershoot on Saturday and caught his concert. Part of it. Because, well, he is awful. It was all fun and games in the beginning.
It was a beautiful Seattle evening.
We had beer and cotton candy.
We had positive attitudes.
After that...let's not talk about it. Sometimes it is better to leave the past in the past. We didn't let it ruin our weekend. Jay, Clint, Kathleen and I headed over on Saturday to Issaquah to spend time with Traci and Jason. We had an a scrumptious lunch at Fat Burger, there went the diet, but it was so worth it. Jay picked up some necessities at REI. And the we ended up at Bumbershoot.
Traci is 22 weeks along with our first nephew, Ty Everett Hamilton. I am beyond excited to meet him on January 4. Or whenever he decides to arrive. I bought him the cutest little SmartWool socks at REI. Who can resist baby stuff?! Not me. And Traci is the cutest pregnant woman ever. Although I might be biased. :-)
We had such a great weekend with Traci and Jason. We love them. Thanks for having us guys and thanks for all the laughs!
No comments:
Post a Comment