On Friday Jay and I got to go to Issaquah and see our new nephew.
FINALLY, in my opinion. Little man was slightly over a month early so his first 10 days were spent in the hospital gaining weight. He is just about 5 pounds now and 16 inches. I knew he was going to be small, but I had never held a baby his size. Don't be fooled by his tiny stature, however, Ty has muscles! He has crazy good head control and I struggled putting on his diapers because he often decided to arch his back and stiffen all his limbs. Dude is a fighter. :-)
It was great to see Traci and Jason, who as first time parents, appear to have settled into their new routine seamlessly. Jay and I are stoked to have this precious new addition to our family. Someday maybe they will live in our neck of the woods, but for now they are only a couple hours away. Can't wait to go back!
Ty the tiny peanut.
Well hello there.
Mama and son.
Completely smitten.
So tiny Ty!
Uncle Jay and Ty
Little doll face.
No comments:
Post a Comment