Monday, December 13, 2010

This & That

First of all, Mr. Friendly got a home! Hooray!  I got a call on Saturday from a lady whose friend had sent her a text message about the posters I put up at the hospital.  She had lost her orange tabby, who she adopted after somone tried to throw him off the bridge, a couple weeks ago.  Side note: how can people do that to animals?! Sad. Anyway, she wasn't sure if Mr. Friendly was her missing kitty or not, but was so excited to have another orange tabby regardless that it was a perfect ending.

He did like visiting at work on Friday while I was trying to find him a home.



Second, Jay finished the floors!  We feel like we are living in a completely different house.  It only took us a year from buying the flooring to actually getting it laid.... It looks great, but watch out, it is slippery. I have already lost count of the times I have almost fallen down.

Hmmm, I guess I don't have a picture  of the finished product yet.  Stay tuned.
 

Third, the animals have Jay wrapped around their paw.


Fourth, we get to go see this little man on Friday.  I. Cannot. Wait.  He will be two weeks old tomorrow and high time we meet him.  He is at home now waking his mama up every 2.5 hours to eat, which is good.  He needs to fatten up!
Auntie Sara is coming Ty!  Be prepared. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait to see the finished product pictures!! So happy for Mr Friendly!!

    ReplyDelete