- Both bedrooms are complete i.e. new windows (trimmed out), carpet gone, textured, painted. Now they are just waiting for new carpet. (Okay, this isn't the complete picture, but you get the idea.)
- The bathroom is complete and just waiting for new flooring. (The entire house will be re-floored shortly before we move so it doesn't get all beat up.) I think I mentioned I loved the tile? I love this shower. It is not any bigger than a normal shower, but it feels like it.
- The wall between the kitchen and dining area is gone, gone, gone. As Jay said, "It was a lathe and plaster disaster!"
- Our living room is now residing in the second bedroom so that we can tape off everything and texture and maybe paint this weekend.
Chugging right along!
I think my house would've liked to have you guys as its owners! The shower looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenni! We probably could at least finish painting your bedroom....hee hee.
ReplyDelete