Other than the continuous remodel, life continues as normal around the Deason household.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. ~ Buddha
Monday, February 15, 2010
Remodels...full of surprises.
This is what you do not want to happen when you are getting ready to texture and paint. There is a new roof on our house now, but probably sometime between when it was put on 3 years ago and 1945 when the house was built, the original roof leaked. Previous owners had tried to patch it, but when Jay was sanding, plaster just started falling off.

This little bit created such a mess. I can't imagine what it looked like when he tore out the wall while I was at my Grandma's. Lucky for me, Jay knows how to fix everything and I predict no one will notice once we are all done. Unless they ready this blog of course. :-)
Other than the continuous remodel, life continues as normal around the Deason household.
Other than the continuous remodel, life continues as normal around the Deason household.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you find any hidden treasures? I've heard of old ladies hiding stuff in walls, but maybe that's just an urban legend like sasquatch.
ReplyDeleteI like the new pics of the Peanut and the Potato.
ReplyDelete