Friday, November 12, 2010

The Tank

Do you all remember this? Lucy shortly after Jay found her and I brought her home. She weighed about 2 pounds.


On her second trip to the vet she had grown to almost five pounds. Jay started making fun of her big belly and the vet said we might eventually have to restrict her food if she continued eating this way. Skip ahead to yesterday. Jay picked her up from the vet after being spayed and she weighs in at 7.6 pounds. At six months old. If this keeps up she is going to outweigh Ralfie in no time. And he is 5 or 6 years old, I can't remember. If I have to put this cat on a diet, so help me!


She is quite the lover though and I am glad we kept her. She is not scared of anything. The only way to get her to stop doing something is hit her on the head. Softly. Except when she decides to bite me in the middle of the night and wake me up. Then maybe I am not so nice. Oh Luce Luce we love you, you little stinker. Or as Jay calls you "Fatty Fatty Fat Fat".

No comments:

Post a Comment