And I thought, "Oh no! Jay just replumbed the sink! What is going on now???" Then...I saw this:
A new dishwasher! Hip Hip Hooray and a little happy dance! I was beyond excited. I told Jay, "Some people get flowers and they think it is romantic, I get a dishwasher and think it is romantic and that I have the best hubby ever!" Ha ha.
This is ultimately where the dishwasher will go in the remodeled kitchen, but the fridge will be next to it, not the stove. The cabinet configuration will have to change a little obviously and countertops will go over it, but for now it is bolted to the floor so it doesn't move. It is a bit noisey, but I don't care. Now for the funny part: we went to Lowes, but ended up with the wrong size hoses. Because we were anxious to get it hooked up Jay went outside, cut a chunk of of our garden hose and used that! Oh man, are we red neck or what? This is only a tempory fix of course, but funny none the less.
Jay also trimmed out almost all of the windows so the outside of the house is really coming together. We have two more weekends of work left and then it is off to Italia!
No comments:
Post a Comment