Jay has been a busy bee around our house lately and I pitch in when I can. We ordered all new windows and all of them are in except for the kitchen. That will go in when we rip out the old cabinets and put in the new incase it has to move a bit. The windows aren't trimmed out yet, but I think that is on the schedule for this weekend. I am stoked to have windows that open! They make the house look better and they will help with the cooling/heating since the windows were originally from 1945.


It looks small and lonely without any shutters. I think we will get more before we paint.
The rest of the windows are pretty similar so I won't bore you with each single before and after picture. :)I (okay we) also finished the patio I decided would be a good idea about a month ago! Sometimes I don't have the best follow through...I get that from my Dad. So now that the summer/bbq season is almost over it is finished! Oh well, it will still be there next year. Our weekend wasn't very exciting, but we got a lot done!
Incase you forgot, this is what the area looked like when I decided I wanted a patio there.

After lots of plant and dirt moving, and concrete mixing/pouring it looks like this!

Good job on the patio! Let us know when we you need us to show up with some homemade ice cream after a long day of hard work! :)
ReplyDelete