Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. ~ Buddha
Friday, July 2, 2010
So You Think You Can Dance Madness
Does anyone watch this show? I don't watch it all the time, but I like it. Especially when they are doing a hip hop or krumping routine. I stayed up past my bedtime on Tuesday to watch Alex, a formally trained ballet dancer with the Miami Ballet Company, perform a hip hop routine with Twitch, a former season contestant whose specialty is hip hop. SO AWESOME. Seriously, watch the routine here. Pretty sure I have watched in about 10 times. I just love it! It makes me smile and really wish I could dance. Which I can't. However, July 31 is National Dance Day. I plan to participate...in the privacy of my own home of course. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment