Wednesday, July 28, 2010

And I Call Her Lucy...

Jay doesn't really like that name, but I want to call her something even if we don't keep her.  I had just gotten to work when Jay called and said "Want a kitten?"  Ummmm okay? He found her at his office.  So I went on an impromptu kitty rescue mission picking her up from Jay, stopping at Target for kitten supplies and bringing her home to the bathroom where she spent the day while we were at work.  She is too cute.  Super friendly.  Chloe likes her, they have been playing.  We are waiting to see how Ralfie will react...Desiree might take her, or maybe my mom, or maybe we will keep her.  I think Jay might just fall in love with her while I am gone for four days.

In other news: 13 Sockeye.  Enough said. (Oh, one is not pictured b/c Jay caught it the night before.)


And in case you forgot how we roll around the Deason household....

Who needs a blender? I told Jay I wasn't unpacking my KitchenAid just from him to make whip cream.  This was his solution.  I don't know why I was surprised: he used a drill to open our wine the first night we spent in our other house b/c we didn't have a corkscrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment