Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Fun

Holidays are such a great excuse to hang out with friends, family and eat too much. My friend Angie was home from Seattle for the weekend so after work on Friday I went up to Leavenworth to see her. We played tourist for the day going out to lunch, lounging by her parents pool and then having margaritas and flour chips with guacamole at South. FYI: probably the best appetizer EVER.
Ang can balance on two inter tubes. So talented.


I lost my hair tie and had to retrieve it. Lookin' good, don't cha think?


This is how the floatie works right?


Mmmmmmmmmmmm

On Saturday Jay and I hosted a BBQ at our house. It is great to have a bigger place where we can have people over.
Clint, me, Jay. Chillaxin.


The Master at work. BBQ'ing up his recent catch for everyone.


4 day old Grace, absolutely precious.


No comments:

Post a Comment