Then Jay took this picture over the plains somewhere. I was looking through the camera and thought he had taken a picture of a tile floor. Then I realized it was out of the plane window. Pretty cool.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. ~ Buddha
Monday, May 11, 2009
Sweet Flight
Jay came with me to Nashville a couple of weeks ago for a training. Nashville was hot and according to us, humid. We didn't do a lot of sight seeing because the hotel's air conditioning was much more comfortable than outside. However, on our flight outside of Seattle the pilot got permission to fly approximately one mile from Mt. Rainer. It was awesome.


Then Jay took this picture over the plains somewhere. I was looking through the camera and thought he had taken a picture of a tile floor. Then I realized it was out of the plane window. Pretty cool.
Then Jay took this picture over the plains somewhere. I was looking through the camera and thought he had taken a picture of a tile floor. Then I realized it was out of the plane window. Pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment