
Do you see it? That is my friend Desiree in the purple shirt. Ever since she started working at the Hospital people have been calling her Sara and vice versa. They also ask if we are sisters. It is especially bad when I wear my glasses and we both have our hair down. We were getting ready to deliver cookies to all of the departments.
Here is Becky receiving our cookies. This is what she is thinking "How many of these do you think I can eat before Sara gets back? Hee Hee Hee."

And here is Anne, Becky, myself, and Kate after we have had at least three cookies and are suffering from sugar overload. Hooray for cookies!

You know, I always thought Desiree reminded me of someone!!! Are those cookies tools?
ReplyDeleteToo funny. :-) Yes, they are a hammer, saw and hardhat in honor of the construction project.
ReplyDelete