We had a great time Friday night and woke up Saturday to a beautiful day. Darin copied me and wore the same shirt... :-)
I am smiling because I can see the finish line at this point. Phew! It was a beautiful trail run, but hot!
On our way home Jay and I stopped to hunt for asparagus. There was quite a bit, but it had all gone to seed and was pretty skinny. We decided to leave it there for next spring.
so my question is how long did it take before the cat was running away from becky? she loves kitties so much! im glad you guys had such a great time. and i loved your red "neighbor"hood!
ReplyDeleteLOL. She had a death grip on the cat so it couldn't run away. Next time Sara and I are together we will both have to put our "neighbor"hoods on. xoxo
ReplyDelete