I have a policy that I do not get up before 5:00 a.m. unless I am catching a flight. I mean really, who does that?! It is inhuman. Well, I am a sucker and can be guilted into things very easily. So when my friend Cari sent me a message earlier this week about a 5:10 a.m. functional class at the gym I said "Sure! Let's go!" Then I told my neighbor about it and she wanted to go. Then we roped in another gym buddy. I was dreading getting up that early but there was NO way I could back out. I would be ostracized. :-) All of us woke up every hour last night because we were so afraid we wouldn't wake up. I guess 4:30 wouldn't be sooooo bad if you got a good night's sleep. We all made it and I am pretty sure my eyes were open. Class was taught by Lyle who is a P.T. that works at BioSports. One word: WHOA. It was fun. Minor detail that I could barely lift my arms to blow dry my hair and no promises I can get out of my chair, but fun! I am glad I went. I don't think I will make any promises yet about making this a weekly occurence...but maybe! I am sure someone could talk me into it.
Now bring on the Christmas goodies! Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope your holiday is fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment