Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Photo Update

Alright. Recently we have been experiencing computer problems at home and it looks like our "C" drive has been wiped. This means I haven't been able to download pictures, which also means I have not been able to properly update my blog, or so I have been told. I finally managed to get some pictures uploaded so here we go.

Jay and I went fishing the next weekend after our first successful weekend up in Brewster. We decided to go up Saturday night, fish, then be on the water first thing Sunday morning. We "camped" at the boat launch. Who needs a camper when you can just put the tent up in the back of the truck?!


Here is part of our almost completed fence. It is so pretty. Jay did a great job.


We ran out of boards so Jay started building a storage shed. He is a busy, busy, busy man.


And here are some pictures from Manzanita, OR.

Nice and sunny, and not 100 degrees.


Beach Bike Fun. Lily and Emma.


Chloe loved chasing us.

Neal singing along while Grandma Marge plays the accordian.

I found the cutest little grasshopper on a bouquet in the house.


Gina and I. Hmmmm, do we look like sisters??? The Italian nose is a dead give away.

And here is Malia with Chloe. She was glued to Chloe's side all week.

That's all for now folks!











No comments:

Post a Comment